How to practice: This set collects only the Interactive Listening question type from the real DET (Duolingo English Test), covering DET Listening questions. No grading and no timer, so solve it yourself, then tap each question to reveal the answer or model response.
Listen and RespondQuestion 1 of 6
Participate in a conversation about this scenario
Listen closely! Audio clips only play once.
Ethan

Select the best response
Full Script & Explanations
Read the complete conversation and see why each wrong answer doesn't fit, available in 5 languages.
Turn 1
Ethan: Our first flight just got delayed three hours, and that basically kills our connection in Denver.
You: So we're definitely missing that connection. Does that leave us stranded overnight?
Three hours isn't terrible, we'll still have time to eat in Denver.Ethan just said the delay wipes out the connection, so treating the Denver layover as intact ignores that.
Then let's just take a later flight to Denver instead.Denver is the connecting airport, not the destination, so a later flight there doesn't solve anything.
I'll let the hotel know we'll be checking in late tonight.This handles a later detail while assuming the itinerary still works, which is exactly what's in doubt.
Turn 2
Ethan: Yeah, the gate agent said she could put us on a flight through Chicago instead, but that means a really long layover.
You: Is there any chance of getting on a direct flight with a partner airline instead?
Let's take it. Anything beats being stuck here overnight.Nobody said staying overnight at this airport was the alternative, and accepting a long reroute without checking other options is hasty.
Did she say why they can't hold the Denver flight for us?The Denver connection is already gone, so reopening it turns the conversation backward.
Then let's ask her to put us on tomorrow morning's flight instead.No morning flight has been mentioned, and losing a whole day is a bigger cost than a long layover.
Turn 3
Ethan: I asked about that too, but she said all those seats are gone because of bad weather somewhere else.
You: Then let's lock in the Chicago routing before those seats go too.
Weird. I thought the storms were only on this side of the country.Ethan said the weather causing the problem is elsewhere, so this misheard detail changes his meaning.
Okay, let's wait and see if anything opens up once the weather clears.Seats are disappearing right now, so waiting risks losing the one option that's still available.
Let's book ourselves onto another airline and claim it back later.Buying separate tickets while the agent is mid-rebooking creates risk instead of resolving the trip.
Turn 4
Ethan: Same. What I'm worried about now is whether our bags actually make it onto the new flight with us.
You: Worth asking the agent to re-tag them while she still has our booking open.
They should be fine, bags always follow the passenger automatically.This brushes off Ethan's concern with a reassurance neither of you can actually confirm.
We can sort it out at baggage claim in Denver when we land.The Denver routing was dropped two turns ago, you're flying through Chicago now.
Let's pull them off and re-check them ourselves at the counter.Passengers can't retrieve checked bags mid-itinerary, so this isn't something either of you can do.
Turn 5
Ethan: Good call. While I'm in line at the desk, can you check if they're giving out meal vouchers for delays this long?
You: Sure. I'll pull up their delay policy and see what we're entitled to.
I'll ask the gate agent about vouchers once she's finished with you.Ethan is already at the desk, so asking the same agent yourself duplicates the job he just took on.
I doubt it, weather delays usually aren't covered by anything.This offers an opinion instead of doing the one thing Ethan asked you to check.
I'll look into it once we're on the ground in Chicago.The point of checking now is that Ethan can raise it while he's still standing at the desk.
Turn 6
Ethan: Perfect. With any luck we can still save part of the weekend after all this.
You: Fingers crossed. Let me know how the bags go and I'll meet you at the gate.
Right, so we haven't really lost anything.Ethan said you'd salvage part of the weekend, which is not the same as losing nothing.
And if the Chicago flight's on time we might still make the Denver connection.The Denver connection no longer exists on your itinerary.
True. Should we move the dinner reservation to Sunday just in case?No dinner reservation has come up, so this adds a detail the conversation never established.
Turn 1
Ethan: 첫 비행기가 3시간이나 지연됐는데, 그러면 덴버에서 갈아타는 건 사실상 물 건너간 거잖아요.
You: 그럼 환승편은 확실히 놓치는 거네요. 혹시 여기서 하룻밤 꼼짝없이 묶이게 되는 건가요?
3시간이면 아주 최악은 아니네요. 덴버에서 식사할 시간은 있겠어요.에단이 지연 때문에 덴버 환승이 불가능해졌다고 했는데, 환승 일정이 그대로 유지되는 것처럼 말하는 것은 맥락에 맞지 않습니다.
그럼 덴버로 가는 다음 비행기를 타요.덴버는 최종 목적지가 아니라 경유지이므로, 덴버행 다음 비행기를 타는 것은 해결책이 되지 않습니다.
호텔 쪽에 오늘 밤 늦게 체크인한다고 연락해 둘게요.여정 자체가 불확실해진 상황에서 일정이 정상 진행된다고 전제하고 체크인 시간을 변경하는 것은 시기상조입니다.
Turn 2
Ethan: 네, 게이트 직원이 시카고를 거쳐 가는 비행기로 바꿔줄 수 있다고는 했는데, 그럼 대기 시간이 엄청 길어져요.
You: 혹시 다른 제휴 항공사의 직항편을 탈 수 있는 방법은 없을까요?
그걸로 해요. 여기서 하룻밤 지새우는 것보단 뭐든 낫죠.현재 공항에서 밤을 새우는 게 유일한 대안이라는 말이 없었으며, 다른 옵션을 확인하지도 않고 대기 시간이 긴 경로를 바로 받아들이는 것은 성급합니다.
덴버행 비행기가 왜 우리를 기다려 줄 수 없는지 직원이 이유를 말해 줬나요?덴버 환승편은 이미 놓친 상황이므로, 다시 덴버 비행기를 언급하는 것은 대화의 흐름에 맞지 않습니다.
그럼 대신 내일 아침 비행기로 바꿔 달라고 요청해요.내일 아침 비행기에 대한 언급이 없었을 뿐만 아니라, 하루 전체를 날리는 것은 대기 시간이 긴 것보다 더 큰 손해입니다.
Turn 3
Ethan: 저도 물어봤는데, 다른 지역 날씨가 안 좋아서 그 좌석들도 다 나갔대요.
You: 그럼 그 좌석마저 나가기 전에 시카고 경유편으로 확정해요.
이상하네요. 폭풍우는 이쪽 지역에만 있는 줄 알았는데요.에단은 문제가 되는 악천후가 '다른 지역'에 있다고 했으므로, 상대방의 말을 잘못 이해한 응답입니다.
알겠어요, 날씨가 좋아지면 취소표가 나오는지 일단 기다려 보죠.지금 좌석이 빠르게 매진되고 있는 상황에서 무작정 기다리면 유일하게 남아 있는 대안마저 놓칠 위험이 있습니다.
일단 다른 항공사표를 직접 결제하고 나중에 환불 청구해요.직원이 재예약을 진행 중인 상황에서 별도의 티켓을 따로 구매하는 것은 상황을 해결하기보다 위험 부담을 키웁니다.
Turn 4
Ethan: 저도 그래요. 지금 걱정되는 건 새 비행기에 우리 짐이 제대로 실릴지예요.
You: 직원이 우리 예약을 열어두고 있을 때, 수하물 태그도 다시 출력해 달라고 요청해 보는 게 좋겠어요.
괜찮을 거예요. 짐은 항상 승객을 따라 자동으로 연결되잖아요.확인할 수 없는 장담으로 에단의 정당한 우려를 무심하게 넘겨버리는 응답입니다.
덴버에 도착해서 수하물 찾는 곳에서 해결하면 돼요.덴버 경유 일정은 이미 취소되었고 지금은 시카고를 거쳐 가는 여정이므로 앞뒤가 맞지 않습니다.
짐을 찾아서 카운터에서 직접 다시 맡겨요.여정 도중에 승객이 위탁 수하물을 직접 회수하는 것은 불가능하므로 현실적인 대안이 아닙니다.
Turn 5
Ethan: 좋아요. 제가 데스크 줄 서 있는 동안, 이렇게 오래 지연되면 식사 바우처 주는지 좀 확인해줄래요?
You: 좋아요. 제가 항공사 지연 규정을 찾아서 우리가 받을 수 있는 혜택이 뭔지 알아볼게요.
직원분이 당신 일을 마치면 내가 바우처에 대해 물어볼게요.에단이 이미 데스크에서 직원을 만나고 있으므로, 같은 직원에게 직접 물어보겠다는 것은 역할을 중복하는 것입니다.
글쎄요, 보통 기상 악화로 인한 지연은 아무것도 지원해 주지 않더라고요.에단이 요청한 확인 작업은 하지 않고 개인적인 의견만 내놓는 응답입니다.
시카고에 도착하면 그때 알아볼게요.지금 확인해야 하는 이유는 에단이 데스크에 서 있는 동안 바로 직원에게 요청하기 위함입니다.
Turn 6
Ethan: 좋아요. 운이 좋으면 이 와중에도 주말 일정 일부는 건질 수 있겠네요.
You: 행운을 빌어요. 수하물 처리가 어떻게 됐는지 알려주시면 게이트에서 만나요.
맞아요, 그러니 딱히 손해 본 건 없네요.에단은 주말의 '일부'만 겨우 건지는 것이라고 했으므로, 아무것도 잃은 게 없다는 말은 사실과 다릅니다.
그리고 시카고행 비행기가 제때 떠나면 덴버 환승편도 탈 수 있을지도 몰라요.덴버 환승 일정은 이미 여정에서 제외되었습니다.
맞아요. 만약에 대비해서 저녁 예약 날짜를 일요일로 미룰까요?대화에서 저녁 예약에 대한 이야기는 전혀 언급된 적이 없으므로 맥락에 맞지 않습니다.
Turn 1
Ethan: Nuestro primer vuelo se retrasó tres horas, y eso básicamente arruina nuestra conexión en Denver.
You: Entonces sí o sí perdemos esa conexión. ¿Eso significa que nos quedamos varados toda la noche?
Tres horas no es tan grave; todavía nos dará tiempo de comer algo en Denver.Ethan acaba de decir que el retraso arruina la conexión, así que asumir que la escala en Denver sigue en pie ignora su punto.
Entonces tomemos un vuelo más tarde a Denver.Denver es el aeropuerto de escala, no el destino final, por lo que tomar un vuelo más tarde hacia allá no resuelve nada.
Le avisaré al hotel que llegaremos más tarde esta noche.Esto se adelanta a un detalle posterior mientras da por sentado que el itinerario sigue funcionando, que es justo lo que está en duda.
Turn 2
Ethan: Sí, la agente de la puerta dijo que podía ponernos en un vuelo por Chicago, pero eso significa una escala muy larga.
You: ¿Habrá alguna posibilidad de conseguir un vuelo directo con una aerolínea aliada?
Tomémoslo. Lo que sea es mejor que quedarnos atrapados aquí toda la noche.Nadie dijo que quedarse a pasar la noche en este aeropuerto fuera la alternativa, y aceptar un desvío largo sin ver otras opciones es muy apresurado.
¿Dijo por qué no pueden aguantar el vuelo de Denver por nosotros?La conexión de Denver ya se descartó, así que volver a sacar el tema retrocede en la conversación.
Entonces pidámosle que nos ponga en el vuelo de mañana por la mañana mejor.No se ha mencionado ningún vuelo por la mañana, y perder un día entero sale más caro que aguantar una escala larga.
Turn 3
Ethan: Pregunté por eso también, pero dijo que esos asientos ya se agotaron por el mal tiempo en otro lado.
You: Aseguremos de una vez la ruta por Chicago antes de que se acaben esos lugares también.
Qué raro, pensé que las tormentas eran solo de este lado del país.Ethan dijo que el mal tiempo que causa el problema está en otra parte, así que entender mal este detalle cambia el sentido de lo que dijo.
Bueno, esperemos a ver si se libera algo en cuanto mejore el clima.Los asientos se están agotando en este momento, así que esperar pone en riesgo la única opción que queda libre.
Compremos boletos por nuestra cuenta en otra aerolínea y luego pedimos el reembolso.Comprar boletos aparte mientras la agente intenta reubicarlos genera más riesgos en lugar de resolver el viaje.
Turn 4
Ethan: Igual. Lo que me preocupa ahora es si nuestras maletas van a llegar al nuevo vuelo con nosotros.
You: Valdría la pena pedirle a la agente que les ponga nuevas etiquetas mientras todavía tiene abierta nuestra reserva.
No pasa nada, las maletas siempre siguen al pasajero en automático.Esto ignora la preocupación de Ethan dando por hecho algo que ninguno de los dos puede confirmar realmente.
Podemos resolverlo en el reclamo de equipaje en Denver cuando aterricemos.La ruta por Denver se descartó hace dos turnos; ahora van a volar vía Chicago.
Pidamos que nos devuelvan las maletas y volvemos a documentarlas nosotros mismos en el mostrador.Los pasajeros no pueden recuperar el equipaje documentado a mitad de camino, así que no es algo que puedan hacer.
Turn 5
Ethan: Buena idea. Mientras hago fila en el mostrador, ¿puedes ver si dan vales de comida por retrasos tan largos?
You: Claro, voy a buscar la política de retrasos de la aerolínea para ver a qué tenemos derecho.
Le preguntaré a la agente sobre los cupones en cuanto termine de atenderte.Ethan ya está en el mostrador, así que ir a preguntarle a la misma agente duplicaría la tarea que él acaba de asumir.
Lo dudo; por retrasos de clima casi nunca te cubren nada.Esto da una simple opinión en lugar de hacer lo único que Ethan te pidió averiguar.
Lo checo en cuanto aterricemos en Chicago.La idea de revisarlo de una vez es que Ethan pueda reclamarlo mientras sigue ahí enfrente del mostrador.
Turn 6
Ethan: Perfecto. Con suerte todavía podemos salvar parte del fin de semana después de todo esto.
You: Crucemos los dedos. Avísame qué pasa con las maletas y te veo en la puerta de embarque.
Cierto, así que en realidad no hemos perdido nada.Ethan dijo que rescatarían parte del fin de semana, lo cual no es lo mismo que no haber perdido nada.
Y si el vuelo a Chicago sale a tiempo, tal vez alcancemos la conexión en Denver.La conexión en Denver ya no forma parte de su itinerario.
Cierto. ¿Deberíamos mover la reservación de la cena al domingo por si acaso?Nunca se mencionó ninguna reservación para cenar, por lo que añade un detalle que no existe en la conversación.
Turn 1
Ethan: 最初のフライトが3時間も遅れて、それでデンバーでの乗り継ぎはほぼ無理になっちゃったね。
You: じゃあ乗り継ぎは絶望的ってことだね。もしかして空港で一泊することになっちゃうのかな?
3時間くらいなら悪くないよ。デンバーでご飯を食べる時間もまだあるんじゃない?イーサンは乗り継ぎが不可能になったと言っているので、デンバーでの滞在時間が残っている前提で話すのは不自然です。
じゃあ、デンバー行きのもっと遅い便に乗り換えようよ。デンバーは目的地ではなく経由地なので、そこへの遅い便に乗っても乗り継ぎ便には間に合わず解決になりません。
今夜はチェックインが遅くなるってホテルに連絡しておくね。目的地に今夜辿り着けるかどうかが不確定な段階で、ホテルのチェックイン連絡をするのは早急すぎます。
Turn 2
Ethan: うん、ゲート係の人がシカゴ経由の便に変えられるって言ってたけど、それだとすごく長い待ち時間になるね。
You: 提携航空会社の直行便に乗らせてもらえる可能性ってないのかな?
それにしよう!ここで一泊するよりは全然マシだし。今の空港で一泊することが確定したわけではありません。他の選択肢を確認せずに焦って長い乗り継ぎを受け入れるのは不自然です。
なんでデンバー行きの便を出発せずに待ってくれないのか理由言ってた?デンバーでの乗り継ぎはすでに諦めた状態なので、過去の便の話を蒸し返すのは会話の流れに合いません。
じゃあ、明日の朝の便に変更してもらえるか頼んでみよう。明朝の便があるとは誰も言っていませんし、丸一日無駄にする方が長いレイオーバーよりもデメリットが大きいです。
Turn 3
Ethan: それも聞いてみたんだけど、他の地域の悪天候でその席ももう埋まってるらしいよ。
You: じゃあ、シカゴ経由の席も埋まっちゃう前に、とりあえず押さえてもらおう!
変だな、嵐はこの地域の周辺だけだと思ってたんだけど。イーサンは「他の地域の悪天候」と言っています。話を聞き間違えて論点をズレさせてしまっています。
わかった。天気が回復してキャンセル待ちが出るのをしばらく待ってみよう。今まさに空席がなくなっている状況なので、待っていると残された唯一の選択肢(シカゴ経由)まで失う危険があります。
自分で別の航空会社のチケットを買って、後で返金申請しようよ。係員が振り替え手続きを行っている最中に、自分で勝手に別チケットを購入するのはリスクが高く適切ではありません。
Turn 4
Ethan: だよね。今心配なのは、荷物がちゃんと新しい便に乗るかどうかだよ。
You: 手続きで予約画面を開いてくれているうちに、荷物のタグを付け直してもらえるか確認してみる価値はあるね。
大丈夫だよ、荷物はいつも自動的に乗客についてくるものだし。確証もないのに根拠のない楽観論でイーサンの不安を軽くあしらってしまうのは不自然です。
デンバーに着いたら、手荷物受け取り所で確認すればいいよ。デンバー経由のルートは取りやめになりました。今はシカゴ経由で移動する話をしているため不適切です。
一度荷物を回収して、自分たちでカウンターで預け直そう。途中の空港で乗客が預け入れ手荷物を自力で引き取って再預け入れすることはシステム上不可能です。
Turn 5
Ethan: いいね。カウンターに並んでる間、こんなに長い遅延だと食事券が出るか確認してもらえる?
You: もちろん!航空会社の遅延規定を調べて、何が補償されるか確認してみるね。
あなたの手続きが終わったら、私もゲートの係員にクーポンのこと聞いてみるね。イーサンがまさに今カウンターにいるので、後から自分で同じ係員に重複して聞きに行くのは無駄な二度手間です。
無理だと思うな。天候補償って普通は何も出ないし。「調べてほしい」と頼まれているのに、調べずにただの思い込みや主観を返してしまっています。
シカゴに着いたら調べてみるよ。今調べる理由は、イーサンが今カウンターに立っている間に係員へ請求できるようにするためです。
Turn 6
Ethan: よかった。運が良ければ、こんな中でも週末の予定を少しは残せそうだね。
You: うまくいきますように!荷物の件がどうなったか分かったら教えてね。搭乗ゲートで待ってるよ!
そうだね、だから実質何も損してないよ。イーサンは「週末の一部は挽回できる」と言っているだけで、「何も失っていない」わけではありません。
シカゴ行きの便が定刻通りなら、デンバーでの乗り継ぎにも間に合うかもね。デンバーでの乗り継ぎはすでに旅程から消えています。
そうだね。念のため夕食の予約を日曜日に変更しておこうか?「夕食の予約」という話はこれまで一度も出てきておらず、脈絡のない情報を足してしまっています。
Turn 1
Ethan: हमारी पहली फ्लाइट तीन घंटे लेट हो गई है, और इससे डेनवर वाला कनेक्शन लगभग खत्म हो गया है।
You: यानी वो कनेक्टिंग फ्लाईट तो पक्का छूट रही है। तो क्या अब हमें पूरी रात यहीं फंसना पड़ेगा?
तीन घंटे कोई ज़्यादा बुरी बात नहीं है, हमारे पास डैनवर में खाना खाने का समय फिर भी रहेगा।इथान ने अभी कहा कि देरी की वजह से कनेक्टिंग फ्लाईट छूट जाएगी, इसलिए यह सोचना कि डैनवर में रुकने का समय बचा हुआ है, उसकी बात को नज़रअंदाज़ करना है।
तो फिर डैनवर के लिए बाद वाली फ्लाईट ले लेते हैं।डैनवर कनेक्टिंग एयरपोर्ट है, हमारी मंजिल नहीं, इसलिए वहाँ के लिए बाद की फ्लाईट लेने से समस्या हल नहीं होगी।
मैं होटल में फोन करके बता देता हूँ कि हम आज रात देर से चेक-इन करेंगे।यह बात आगे की परिस्थिति के बारे में सोचकर कही गई है, जबकि पूरा ट्रिप शेड्यूल ही अनिश्चित बना हुआ है।
Turn 2
Ethan: हां, गेट एजेंट ने कहा कि वो हमें शिकागो वाली फ्लाइट में डाल सकती है, पर उसमें बहुत लंबा लेओवर होगा।
You: क्या किसी पार्टनर एयरलाइन की डायरेक्ट फ्लाईट में सीट मिलने की कोई गुंजाइश है?
चलिए वही ले लेते हैं। यहाँ पूरी रात फंसे रहने से तो कुछ भी बेहतर है।किसी ने यह नहीं कहा कि इस एयरपोर्ट पर रात बिताना ही एकमात्र विकल्प है, और बिना बाकी विकल्प देखे लंबा रूट चुनना जल्दबाज़ी होगी।
क्या उन्होंने बताया कि वे हमारे लिए डैनवर वाली फ्लाईट क्यों नहीं रोक सकते?डैनवर की कनेक्टिंग फ्लाईट का विकल्प तो पहले ही खत्म हो चुका है, इसलिए उस पर फिर से बात करना चर्चा को पीछे ले जाना होगा।
तो फिर उनसे कहते हैं कि हमें कल सुबह की फ्लाईट में डाल दें।अभी तक कल सुबह की किसी फ्लाईट का ज़िक्र नहीं हुआ है, और पूरा एक दिन गंवाना लंबे लेओवर से भी ज़्यादा भारी पड़ेगा।
Turn 3
Ethan: मैंने वो भी पूछा था, पर उसने बताया कि कहीं और खराब मौसम की वजह से वो सीटें भी खत्म हो चुकी हैं।
You: फिर तो इससे पहले कि वो सीटें भी भर जाएं, शिकागो वाला रूट ही बुक करवा लेते हैं।
अजीब बात है, मुझे लगा था कि तूफान सिर्फ देश के इस हिस्से में है।इथान ने कहा कि परेशानी किसी और जगह के मौसम की वजह से है, इसलिए इस बात को गलत सुनने से इथान का मतलब बदल जाता है।
ठीक है, थोड़ा इंतज़ार करते हैं और देखते हैं कि मौसम साफ होने पर कुछ खाली होता है या नहीं।सीटें अभी बहुत तेज़ी से भर रही हैं, इसलिए इंतज़ार करने से अकेला बचा हुआ विकल्प भी हाथ से निकल सकता है।
चलिए किसी दूसरी एयरलाइन में खुद ही टिकट बुक कर लेते हैं और बाद में रिफंड क्लेम कर लेंगे।जब एजेंट री-बुकिंग कर ही रही है, तब खुद अलग से टिकट खरीदना जोखिम भरा हो सकता है।
Turn 4
Ethan: मुझे भी यही चिंता है। अभी सबसे बड़ी चिंता यही है कि हमारा सामान नई फ्लाइट में सही से चढ़ पाएगा या नहीं।
You: एजेंट से कहकर बैग्स को फिर से टैग करवा लेना सही रहेगा, जब तक उनके पास हमारी बुकिंग खुली है।
सब ठीक रहेगा, बैग्स हमेशा अपने आप पैसेंजर के साथ ट्रांसफर हो जाते हैं।यह इथान की चिंता को बिना किसी पक्की जानकारी के हल्के में टालना है।
हम लैंड होने के बाद डैनवर के बैगेज क्लेम पर इसे संभाल लेंगे।डैनवर वाले रूट की बात तो दो टर्न पहले ही खत्म हो चुकी है, अब आप लोग शिकागो के रास्ते जा रहे हैं।
चलिए अपने बैग वापस निकलवा लेते हैं और काउंटर पर जाकर खुद दोबारा चेक-इन करते हैं।सफ़र के बीच में पैसेंजर्स अपना चेक-इन बैग वापस नहीं निकाल सकते, इसलिए ऐसा करना संभव नहीं है।
Turn 5
Ethan: अच्छा है। जब तक मैं काउंटर पर लाइन में हूं, क्या तुम देख सकते हो कि इतनी लंबी देरी पर मील वाउचर मिलते हैं या नहीं?
You: हाँ बिल्कुल, मैं उनकी डिले पॉलिसी देख लेता हूँ कि हमें क्या-क्या मिल सकता है।
जब एजेंट आपसे बात कर लेगी, तब मैं उनसे वाउचर के बारे में पूछ लूँगा।इथान पहले से ही डेस्क पर है, तो उसी एजेंट से खुद पूछना इथान के काम को ही दोबारा करने जैसा होगा।
मुझे नहीं लगता, मौसम की वजह से हुई देरी में आमतौर पर कुछ नहीं मिलता।इथान ने जो पता करने को कहा है, उसकी जगह यह अपनी राय देना है।
शिकागो पहुँचने के बाद मैं इस बारे में पता करूँगा।अभी चेक करने का फायदा यह है कि इथान डेस्क पर रहते हुए ही एजेंट से वाउचर मांग सकता है।
Turn 6
Ethan: बढ़िया। किस्मत अच्छी रही तो इस सबके बावजूद वीकेंड का कुछ हिस्सा बच ही जाएगा।
You: उम्मीद तो यही है। बैग्स का जो भी हो मुझे बता देना, फिर मैं तुम्हें गेट पर मिलता हूँ।
सही है, यानी हमारा कुछ खास नुकसान नहीं हुआ है।इथान ने कहा कि वीकेंड का कुछ हिस्सा बच जाएगा, जिसका मतलब यह नहीं है कि कोई नुकसान नहीं हुआ।
और अगर शिकागो की फ्लाईट टाइम पर रही, तो शायद हम डैनवर की कनेक्टिंग फ्लाईट पकड़ सकें।डैनवर की कनेक्टिंग फ्लाईट अब आपके शेड्यूल में बची ही नहीं है।
सही बात है। क्या हमें एहतियातन डिनर रिज़र्वेशन रविवार के लिए शिफ्ट कर देना चाहिए?बातचीत में किसी डिनर रिज़र्वेशन का ज़िक्र ही नहीं आया था, इसलिए यह एक नई और बेमतलब बात जोड़ना है।
More “Interactive Listening” sets at other levels · Browse the full DET question bank